<p><iframe width="480" height="360" title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QWKyaFDXQbw?showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> </iframe></p><p class="MsoNormal">Have you ever met someone who has looked at you once and judged you about a 1000 times over? Well, we are pretty sure you have! Each one of us has come across those so-called societal people who are quick to judge our lifestyle, be it us partying with friends all night long or just being in a relationship. Judge all they may, but some are too keen to share their wisdom (like you haven't heard enough of that already!). From tips on how to become a good married family guy to how to financially settle down with a respectable job, boys have heard it all. The society has been stereotyping everyone without a second thought. But who are these people to tell anyone when to sleep, who to sleep with, where to work, what to wear or how to look?</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Addressing all these and many more societal barriers that boggle us, Macroman M-Series got on board Bollywood's poster boy, Ranbir Kapoor to speak about living openly - doing what you want to and living without the worry of what people will think or say about you. From being judged about his live-in relationships to being blamed for his break up, Ranbir has braved the societal intrusion all along. In this new video for Macroman M-Series, Ranbir hits out at all those who question his lifestyle, his relationships, and his choices. He makes a strong case for the Macroman M-Series ideology - Live Open. We can't help but agree with him, after all, it is our life and only we can choose how to live it. What do you think?</p>
- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie secret-superstar (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.