- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie Jumanji (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'baazicha-e-atfaal'.
Found 1 result
Baazicha-E-Atfaal Hai Duniya Mere Aage Hota Hai Shab-O-Roz Tamasha Mere Aage Ik Khel Hai Aurang-E-Sulemaan Mere Nazdeek Ik Baat Hai Ejaaz-E-Masiha Mere Aage Juz Naam Nahin Surat-E-Aalam Mujhe Manzoor Juz Vaham Nahin Hasti-E-Ashiya Mere Aage Hota Hai Nihaan Gard Main Sehraa Mere Hote Ghistaa Hai Jabin Khaak Pe Dariya Mere Aage Mat Pooch Ke Kya Haal Hai Mera Tere Peeche Tu Dekh Ke Kya Rang Hai Tera Mere Aage Sach Kahte Ho Khudbin-O-Khudaara Hoon Na Kyun Hoon Baitha Hai But-E-Aaina Seema Mere Aage Phir Dekhiye Andaaz-E-Gulafshaani-E-Guftaar Rakh De Koi Paimaana-E-Sahabaa Mere Aage Nafrat Ka Gumaan Guzre Hai Main Rashk Se Guzra Kyun Kar Kahoon Lo Naam Na Us Ka Mere Aage Imaan Mujhe Roke Hai Jo Kheenche Hai Mujhe Kufr Kaaba Mere Peeche Hai Kalisa Mere Aage Aashiq Hoon Pe Mashooq Farebi Hai Mera Kaam Majnu Ko Bura Kahti Hai Laila Mere Aage Khush Hote Hain Par Vasl Main Yun Mar Nahin Jaate Aai Shab-E-Hijraan Ki Tamanna Mere Aage Hai Maujzan Ik Qulzum-E-Khoon Kaash! Yahi Ho Aata Hai Abhi Dekhiye Kya-Kya Mere Aage Go Haath Ko Jumbish Nahin Aankhon Main To Dam Hai Rahne Do Abhi Saagar-O-Meena Mere Aage Hampesha-O-Hammasharab-O-Hamraaz Hai Mera ‘Ghalib’ Ko Bura Kyun Kaho Achcha Mere Aage