- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie secret-superstar (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'barging'.
Found 1 result
waqas dar posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogPTI MPA Fazal Elahi restored electricity of more than 100 nearby places. Photo: file PESHAWAR: The city?s main electricity supplier, Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO), registered on Saturday a case against PTI MPA Fazal Elahi for barging into a grid station. On Friday, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers barged into Rehman Baba grid station. The workers, under the leadership of PTI MPA Fazal Elahi, entered the station and opened the closed feeders on their own, which led to restoration of electricity more than 100 nearby places. Load shedding woes: PTI workers barge into grid station in Peshawar The workers, led by MPA Fazal Elahi, also chanted slogans of ?Go Nawaz Go? inside the PESCO facility Speaking over the matter, Elahi remarked that the Peshawar Electricity Supply Company (PESCO) had assured the protesters earlier that the electricity crisis will be resolved soon, but lamented that people are still facing 20-hours-long load shedding.