- تکبر کرنے والا منہ کے بل گرتا ہے ۔ شیخ سعدئ
- Click Here To Read and Listen Fully Quran e Majeed with audio and text.
- Click Here To Download latest IPS Nulled Files and Apps.
- Click Here To Read and Share Urdu-Punjabi Poetry.
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'daunting'.
Found 1 result
India's Virat Kohli celebrates his century during the One Day International (ODI) cricket match between India and South Africa. -AFP CAPE TOWN: Indian captain Virat Kohli continued his mastery of South Africa's bowlers as he made his second century of the series in the third one-day international against South Africa at Newlands on Wednesday. Kohli made 160 not out in an Indian total of 303 for six after the tourists had been sent in on a good batting surface. He had made 112 and 46 not out in leading India to wins in the first two matches of the six-game series. The 29-year-old took a relatively sedate 119 balls to reach his 34th one-day international hundred, hitting only seven fours, but added another five fours and two sixes off 40 more balls in a blazing finish to the innings. Kohli was content to play the supporting role in a second-wicket stand of 140 with Shikhar Dhawan, who pounded 12 fours in making 76 off 63 deliveries. The pair came together after Rohit Sharma was caught behind off Kagiso Rabada in the first over without a run scored. South Africa clawed their way back before Kohli and Bhuvneshwar Kumar added an unbeaten 67 for the seventh wicket in the last 7.2 overs of the innings. South Africa, with an injury-weakened batting line-up, were required to make the highest successful run chase in ODIs at Newlands.