- تکبر کرنے والا منہ کے بل گرتا ہے ۔ شیخ سعدئ
- Click Here To Read and Listen Fully Quran e Majeed with audio and text.
- Click Here To Download latest IPS Nulled Files and Apps.
- Click Here To Read and Share Urdu-Punjabi Poetry.
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'disguised'.
Found 1 result
ADMIN posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogMorocco is the biggest producer of hashish in the world-AFP RABAT: Moroccan custom officials said Tuesday that they had seized 240 kilograms of hashish squeezed into orange juice cartons destined for export at the port city of Casablanca. Authorities said the stash was found after a check of the supposed shipment of fruit drink showed up some "discrepancies". After a search, bricks of cannabis resin totalling 240 kilograms (530 pounds) were found "carefully concealed inside cartons of orange juice from a local brand," said a statement by the customs authorities carried by local media. In a bid to outfox officials the smugglers had added sand to the shipment to make it weigh the same as a consignment of juice, it said. North African nation Morocco is the biggest producer of hashish in the world and one of the major exporters of cannabis resin, which is mainly shipped to Europe, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Some 50,000 hectares of agricultural land were used for the production of cannabis, mostly in the impoverished northern Rif region, statistics from 2015 said.