- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie Jumanji (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'guatemalan'.
Found 1 result
ADMIN posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogPolice in Guatemala arrested a ruling party lawmaker Saturday for involvement in plotting a 2015 killing of journalists. Julio Juarez, of the FCN-Nacion party, was arrested near his home in San Bernardino, Suchitepequez, south of the capital. He is suspected of having masterminded the killings, a spokeswoman for prosecutors said. In December, the 37-year-old lawmaker made a US list of alleged human rights abusers and people engaging in corruption around the world. The two killings took place March 10, 2015 in Mazatenango. Prosecutors with a UN agency already had linked him to the crime last year. "I have not done anything. And all this will be cleared up," Juarez told local media. About 6,000 people are killed each year in Guatemala, with about half the crimes linked to drug trafficking and gangs.