- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie Jumanji (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'haar'.
Found 2 results
Mohabbat Jeet Hoti Hai Magar Ye Haar Jati Hai Kabhi Bekaar Rasmon Se Kabhi Dil Soz Lamhon Se Kabhi Taqdeer Walon Se Kabhi Majboor Qasmon Se Kabhi Ye Rog Deti Hai Kisi Ka Chain Banti Hai Kisi Ko Rol Deti Hai Kabhi Le Paar Jati Hai Kabhi Ye Maar Jati Hai Muhabbat Jeet Hoti Hai Magar Ye Haar Jati Hai...
ﺩﻭﻧﻮﮞ ﺟﮩﺎﮞ ﺗﯿﺮﯼ ﻣﺠﺖ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﺎﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻭﮦ ﺟﺎ ﺭﮨﺎ ﮨﮯ ﮐﻮﺋﯽ ﺷﺐِ ﻏﻢ ﮔﺰﺍﺭ ﮐﮯ ﻭﯾﺮﺍﮞ ﮨﮯ ﻣﯿﮑﺪﮦ، ﺧﻢ ﻭ ﺳﺎﻏﺮ ﺍُﺩﺍﺱ ﮨﯿﮟ ﺗﻢ ﮐﯿﺎ ﮔﺌﮯ ﮐﮧ ﺭﻭﭨﮫ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺩﻥ ﺑﮩﺎﺭ ﮐﮯ ﺍﮎ ﻓﺮﺻﺖِ ﮔﻨﺎﮦ ﻣﻠﯽ، ﻭﮦ ﺑﮭﯽ ﭼﺎﺭ ﺩﻥ ﺩﯾﮑﮭﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ ﮨﻢ ﻧﮯ ﺣﻮﺻﻠﮯ ﭘﺮﻭﺭﺩﮔﺎﺭ ﮐﮯ ﺩﻧﯿﺎ ﻧﮯ ﺗﯿﺮﯼ ﯾﺎﺩ ﺳﮯ ﺑﯿﮕﺎﻧﮧ ﮐﺮ ﺩﯾﺎ ﺗﺠﮫ ﺳﮯ ﺑﮭﯽ ﺩﻟﻔﺮﯾﺐ ﮨﯿﮟ ﻏﻢ ﺭﻭﺯﮔﺎﺭ ﮐﮯ ﺑﮭﻮﻟﮯ ﺳﮯ ﻣﺴﮑﺮﺍ ﺗﻮ ﺩﯾﮯ ﺗﮭﮯ ﻭﮦ ﺁﺝ ﻓﯿﺾ ﻣﺖ ﭘﻮﭼﮫ ﻭﻟﻮﻟﮯ ﺩﻝِ ﻧﺎﮐﺮﺩﮦ ﮐﺎﺭ ﮐﮯ