- تکبر کرنے والا منہ کے بل گرتا ہے ۔ شیخ سعدئ
- Click Here To Read and Listen Fully Quran e Majeed with audio and text.
- Click Here To Download latest IPS Nulled Files and Apps.
- Click Here To Read and Share Urdu-Punjabi Poetry.
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum
Welcome to Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Fundayforum.com - Pakistani Urdu Community Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'kid''.
Found 1 result
ADMIN posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogTime to practice your crane kick. YouTube Red, the online video giant's subscription service, announced Friday a new series based on the cult classic "Karate Kid," with two of film's principal actors reprising their roles as foes. The 1984 original starring Ralph Macchio as Daniel LaRusso, a bullied teen who turns to elderly Japanese-American Mr Miyagi (the late Pat Morita) for mentoring and training, was a worldwide blockbuster that led to three sequels and a 2010 remake starring Jaden Smith. The new series, titled "Cobra Kai" after the fanatical dojo attended by the first film's villains, is set 30 years later and sees Daniel struggling to deal with the loss of Miyagi. His teenage nemesis Johnny Lawrence (played by William Zabka) has held on to a grudge and is determined to restart their rivalry in the ring. The 10-part series will be co-produced by Will Smith's production company. YouTube Red has been seeking to develop original content since its launch in 2015.