- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie secret-superstar (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'knives'.
Found 2 results
waqas dar posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogPhoto: File LAHORE: A woman on Thursday accused her husband for attacking her with knives and chopping off her hair in Lahore?s Subzazar vicinity. The victim?s family lodged a complaint against her husband Babar, following which the police arrested the accused. Tayibba, 28, was shifted to Jinnah Hospital for treatment. Multan: Woman burnt by husband dies MULTAN: A woman, who was burnt by husband and his sister-in-law at MDA Chowk, died at the burns unit of Nishtar Hospital here on Tuesday.SHO Chehlyak police station Malik Tahir told APP that... Domestic violence against women is not an uncommon occurrence in Pakistan. In a similar incident last month, a woman from Multan was set on fire by her in-laws over a domestic issue. The victim eventually succumbed to the burn wounds.
waqas dar posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogHEREFORD: Police in West Midlands have arrested a man with knives and an axe near an Army Reserve centre, reported the BBC. The 23-year-old man was arrested on Sunday night. Police officials said there was nothing to indicate that there was a threat to the army centre and was not related to the terror attack in Finsbury Park, London. The man?s motives are not yet known and he is in custody, BBC quoted police officials as saying. ?On identifying the man our officers took prompt action to contain the threat and take him into custody,? said Asst Ch Con Martin Evans of West Mercia Police. He added that an "extremely sensitive investigation" was being carried out and added that additional police patrols would take place in the town to safeguard the citizens.