- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie Jumanji (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'neruda'.
Found 2 results
ADMIN posted a blog entry in FDF Online NewsPablo Neruda is the poet of the lovers. Unabashedly sensuous, his love poems flow much like the raw heady passion of a lover, only with a poetic restraint. Though politics formed one of the predominant themes in his writings, it’s his love poetry that he is most fondly remembered for. Infused with beautiful metaphors and intoxicating eroticism, his poetry is wine for the soul. If you’ve ever been in love or already are, these verses will speak to you. Love really is the headiest poison of them all.
I want you to know one thing. You know how this is: if I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window, if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, everything carries me to you, as if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals, were little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me. Well, now, if little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you little by little. If suddenly you forget me do not look for me, for I shall already have forgotten you. If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life, and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land. But if each day, each hour, you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness, if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me, ah my love, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, my love feeds on your love, beloved, and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine. ---- If You Forget Me by Pablo Neruda