- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie secret-superstar (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'nightclub'.
Found 4 results
ADMIN posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogLONDON: England suspended all-rounder Ben Stokes and opener Alex Hales from international cricket until further notice on Thursday after the pair were involved in an altercation outside a Bristol nightclub. The announcement came a day after Stokes, England´s highest-profile cricketer and vice-captain of the test side, was named in the 16-man squad for the Ashes tour of Australia starting in November. The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said in a statement that both Stokes and Hales remained on full pay pending further investigation into the incident in the early hours of Monday. Stokes was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm and then released without charge under investigation on Monday, and Hales was with him at the time of the incident. "Ben Stokes and Alex Hales will not be considered for selection for England international matches until further notice," the ECB said. The immediate effect of the suspension is to rule both out of Friday´s final one-day international against West Indies in Southampton. "Andrew Strauss, Director of England Cricket, will today refer the internal disciplinary procedure for these two players to the Cricket Discipline Commission, chaired by Tim O?Gorman," the ECB added. "These decisions, fully supported by ECB Chairman Colin Graves, were made following the release of footage viewed by ECB for the first time on Wednesday night. "The Sun newspaper published footage of what it said was a brawl between the player and two other people, one clutching a bottle. The authenticity of the images could not be confirmed by Reuters. Media reports said Stokes, who suffered a minor fracture of a finger on his right hand, had apologised to the ECB for his arrest and described his state of mind as "fragile and devastated". Should the 26-year-old definitively be ruled out of the tour, it would be a huge blow for England whose chances of defending the Ashes Down Under have already been called into question. The hosts whitewashed England 5-0 in the last Ashes in Australia in 2013/14. Strauss had hoped earlier that the situation could ´galvanise´ the rest of the team. "You can go one of two ways," he said after the squad announcement. "It can actually bring people together or it can allow people to splinter off into other groups. "What I´m very encouraged about is how tight that team environment is at the moment." I´m exceptionally hopeful that they can use this to galvanise things and bring them closer together to focus their minds on what they need to achieve in Australia.
ADMIN posted a blog entry in FDF Online NewsAt first there were nerves and chubbiness, then came wild soaring leg-breaks, followed by fame and bamboozling flippers. For a long while there were women, then a bookmaker, then diet pills, then more women - and headlines, never-ending headlines. Despite being the greatest spinner ever to have graced the game, Shane Warne's misdemeanours off the field have often taken precedence over his actions on it. His tendency of being controversy's favourite child, once again, came to fore when he was accused of assaulting a pornstar at a night club in London. According to reports, Warne and Valerie Fox were seen arguing at the Loulou's nightclub in Mayfair on Friday night. Twitter/@ValerieFoxxx The reports further suggest that the onlookers were absolutely shocked as the 30-year-old pornstar fell on the floor clutching her face. The Metropolitan Police is understood to be investigating if CCTV captured any incident at the nighclub in central London. Absolutely traumatised by tonight's events, being a victim of assault is horrible and I thank the @metpoliceuk for their help & support. — Valerie Fox (@ValerieFoxxx) September 23, 2017 While it's still not sure if the pair spent the evening together or met inside the club, the British pornstar posted a series of tweets to confirm the incident. "Absolutely traumatised by tonight's events, being a victim of assault is horrible and I thank the @metpoliceuk for their help & support," she tweeted. And no, I'm not lying. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can hit women and get away with it. pic.twitter.com/dk7PPhTiCg — Valerie Fox (@ValerieFoxxx) September 23, 2017 After sharing the details of the unfortunate incident with her fans, Valerie went on to share her police incident card on Twitter. "And no, I'm not lying. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can hit women and get away with it," read her tweet. Proud of yourself? Hitting a woman? Vile creature. pic.twitter.com/RRnn3Ycfjp — Valerie Fox (@ValerieFoxxx) September 23, 2017 Posting the picture of her black eye, Valerie - who describes herself as an "International Temptress" on Twitter - blasted Warne with another tweet where she labelled the former Aussie spinner a 'Vile Creature'. Thank you to my lovely followers for all your kind messages and support, means a lot. ????? — Valerie Fox (@ValerieFoxxx) September 23, 2017 And, in the end, she thanked her followers for all the support and kind messages. Though the investigation if still on, but if found guilty, Warne could lose his lucrative television contracts. But, this isn't the first time he has hogged the limelight for wrong reasons. In 2000, the Oz was stripped off his vice-captaincy after sexting a British nurse. His ways with the women also led to a turbulent end to his marriage with wife Simone Callahan in 2005 with allegations of cheating coming to fore. In 2007, Warne and Simone got back together only to split once again after the spin legend mistakenly sent her an intimate text message actually meant for another woman.
ADMIN posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogA Kurdish Iraqi man armed with an M16 automatic rifle opened fire in a packed nightclub in southern Germany early Sunday after a dispute there, killing a bouncer and wounding four people before being shot by police. The 34-year-old attacker "was critically injured in a shootout with police officers as he left the disco, and later succumbed to his wounds in hospital," police said in a statement. "Nothing suggest that there could have been a terror background" to the attack at the club, said prosecutor Johannes-Georg Roth.suggest that there could have been a terror background" to the attack at the club, said prosecutor Johannes-Georg Roth. "Rather, everything points to a personal dispute that had escalated in an unspeakable manner," he added. The foreign gunman had been living in Germany since 1991, having obtained asylum status. He was the son-in-law of the owner of the nightclub called "Grey", and was known to police for previous violations including grievous bodily harm."Grey", and was known to police for previous violations including grievous bodily harm. Investigators piecing together the assault said the man had initially left the site after a "fight with an employee at the disco" and gone home to pick up the US-made M16 rifle. "He came back and shot dead the bouncer at the entrance area of the disco," recounted Roth, adding that the attacker sprayed the area with bullets. He then engaged in a shoot-out with police before being shot. One officer injured in the exchange of fire only escaped alive thanks to the titanium helmet he was wearing, added police. Officials saluted the bravery of the officers, saying their actions likely saved more lives as the "many magazines were found" at the site. 'Club was jam-packed' Officers began receiving emergency calls from terrified clubbers at around 4:30 am (0230 GMT) as the man began shooting in the nightclub heaving with "several hundred" people, said police. An unnamed clubber was quoted by Suedkurier daily that he was in the washroom when someone came in and closed the toilet door saying there was shooting. "I didn't believe it and went out. But I heard shots and quickly ran back to the toilet and closed the door with another person. With us was a bouncer who was shot and he was bandaging the wound with a belt," said the witness. A bartender then opened the emergency exit door, allowing revellers to flee, he said, adding that he saw another person with a wound in the leg lying on the grass by the parking lot. "I just shouted at everyone to run and when we were in the parking lot, we heard shots again," he said. The shooting in Constance, which borders Switzerland, came just two days after Germany was shaken by a knife attack in the northern port city of Hamburg. A 26-year-old Palestinian had killed one and injured six in an assault at a supermarket. Germany has been on high alert about the threat of a militant attack, especially since last December's truck rampage through a Berlin Christmas market that claimed 12 lives. But it has also been hit by other assaults unrelated to the militant threat. Among the deadliest in recent years is a Munich shopping mall rampage last June by 18-year-old German-Iranian man which left 10 people dead including the gunman himself.
MIAMI: Seventeen people were wounded in a nightclub shootup in the southern US state of Arkansas, police said Saturday. Some of the victims may also have been trampled when gunfire rang out inside the Power Ultra Lounge in downtown Little Rock around 2:30 am, local KATV reported. "We do NOT believe this incident was an active shooter or terror related incident," the Little Rock police department wrote on Twitter. "It appears to have been a dispute at a concert." Police later tweeted that "ALL 17 confirmed shooting victims are alive," and that one of the shooting victims "that was critical has been upgraded to STABLE." Police released no names or any information on a suspect or suspects. According to the nightclub website, an artist by the name of Finese 2 Tymes had been scheduled to perform.