- “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
- “And I can fight only for something that I love
- love only what I respect
- and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler
- Click Here To Watch Latest Movie secret-superstar (2017)
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum
Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Upload or Download IPS Community files such as: Applications, Plugins etc.
- Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ransack'.
Found 1 result
waqas dar posted a blog entry in Geo News BlogPESHAWAR: As part of their assault on grid stations run by the Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO), workers of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) ransacked the Sakhi Chasma grid station Saturday night. Protesting ?unfair? load shedding in their areas, PTI workers reportedly damaged the windows, guard room and boundary wall of the grid station. The protesters also forcefully restarted the supply of electricity to their areas. After negotiations between the protesters and officials from the police and PESCO, the demonstrators pulled out of the grid station and went home. Earlier on Saturday, for the second day in running, PTI workers led by the party?s MPA from Peshawar, Fazal Elahi, surrounded several grid stations in Peshawar and demanded the resumption of electricity to their areas. Also on Saturay, PTI workers led by several elected representatives ransacked the WAPDA office in Batkhela, Malakand and damaged furniture and other equipment. They were dispersed after the intervention of law enforcement officials. In a statement, Water and Power Minister Khwaja Asif condemned the PTI workers? assault. He claimed the grid stations being attacked are the same areas from where over 70% of electricity is stolen through the use of kundas. He added that residents of these areas also do not pay their bills.