Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum

Guest Image

Welcome to Funday Urdu Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Funday Urdu Forum by signing in or creating an account via default Sign up page or social links such as: Facebook, Twitter or Google.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Upload or Download IPS Community files such as:  Applications, Plugins etc.
  • Upload or Download your Favorite Books, Novels in PDF format. 

Rate this topic

104 posts in this topic

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
#Hyderabadi_Chili_Gravy (Hyderabadi Mirchon Ka Salan) 💖💖💖💖
This Is Very Famous Dish In Hyderabadi's Family.. 💞💞💞 Without Mirchon Ka Salan OR Without Bhagare Bengan The Hyderabadi Dastarkhuwan Is Incomplete. I Made With The Real Authentic Royal Recipe...💕💕💕
➡➡➡Without Collage Pic In Comment.⬇⬇

Ingredients,
Green Chillies (Thick & Long), 250 Gram (Mark cut & deseeded )
Curry Leaves, 15 to 20 (wash & Dry)
Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 Table Spoon
Salt, To Taste
Onion, 2 Big (make thick paste)
Turmeric Powder, 1/4 Tea Spoon
Red Chili Powder, 1 Tea Spoon level OR As Per Taste
Fenugreek Seeds, 1 Tea Spoon
Peanuts, 4 Table Spoon
Sesame Seeds, 4 Table Spoon
Dry Coconut, 2 Table Spoon (Optional)
Tamarind Pulp, 1 Cup
Cumin, Half Tea Spoon
Roasted & Crushed Cumin, Half Tea Spoon
Roasted & Crushed Dry Coriander, 1 Tea Spoon
Mustard Seeds, Half Tea Spoon
Onion Seeds, Half Tea Spoon (Optional)
Yogurt, 3/4 Cup (Optional, if you made authentic royal then add otherwise omit it)
Mustard Oil, 1 Cup

Method,
Roast the peanuts sesame seeds and lastly add and saute coconut. Now put it in the mixer and make a fine powder. (Or blind them into the blender with lil bit water)

Heat the pan add mustard oil (hot oil first to skip bitterness of oil) fry green chillies and take them out in plate.

Now in hot oil add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and mustard seeds then add curry leaves and onion paste saute till onion paste dry. Now add turmeric, chili powder, roasted & crushed cumin, roasted & crushed coriander saute. Then add peanut, coconut & Sesame seeds paste and cook with lil water for about 5 minutes.

Add tamarind juice and yogurt (if added) mix well cool 2 3 minutes then add fry chilies mix & cover the led cook more 5 minutes on medium high flame. Then uncover the led and cook till oil comes out. Sprinkle fresh coriander (cilantro)
(Note. Gravy depends on your preference)

FB_IMG_1506785559108.jpg

FB_IMG_1506785639446.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih
2 people like this

🍷🍷🍷🍓🍓🍓🍷🍷🍷
#Strawberry_Colada_Smoothie 💖💖💖
The Superlicioussss Chilled Drink 💞💞💞 I Just Give A Twist, I Didn't Mix Strawberry Puree With Colada, Otherwise The Colada Color Is Vibrant Pink. (Will Post The Original Color Of Colada In Comments) I Pour Some Delicious Colada Into The Glass Than Strawberry Puree & Stir The Straw With Slow Hands & Repeat The Same Procedure, To Give This Lovely Effect 💗💗💗💘💘

Ingredients
Fresh Strawberries (chilled, hulled), 1 Cup
Ripe Banana (peeled and frozen), 1
Frozen Pine-Apple, 1 & 1/2 Cup
Coconut Greek yogurt, 1 Full Cup
Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 1 & 1/4 Cup (Or 1/4 More If Needed)

(Note. If don't like smoothie then skip and  replace the Greek yogurt with coconut thicken milk)

Method,
Pulse strawberries in a food processor until well pureed. Reserve In Bowl

Take a clean blender add banana, pineapple, coconut Greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut milk. Pulse until well blended, adding an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk as needed.

Spoon pineapple mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife Or with a straw then repeat twice more. Serve immediately.

(Note. Alternately, all ingredients can be blended together in a blender versus processing strawberries separately.
*Light canned coconut milk can also be substitute just blend 1:1 with water.)

FB_IMG_1506785920486.jpg

2 people like this

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍰🍰🍰🍰🍊🍊🍊🍊
#Orange_Cheese_Cake_Shots 💖💖💖
The Mosttttttt Heavenly Yummy Cheese Cake With Orange Flavor....The Bottom Layers Is Cheesecake Base (Biscuit Crumbs) then Simple Cheese Cake Layer, Next Layer Is Orange Cheese Cake And top One Is Special Jelly Layer...Yummilicioussssss 💕💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞
(Too Much Load shedding Now A Days 😥😥 So Its Little Difficult To Maintain The Clear Visible Layers )
➡➡ More Pictures In The Comments ⬇⬇

Sara Aslam See Darling I Also Made It...💖💖

⬇Ingredients Of Base (Cheesecake Base)
Biscuits, 8 to 10 ( I used Marrie biscuits {light brown biscuits} according to the theme)
Melted Butter, 3 to 4 Table Spoon

➡Method,
Make fine biscuits crumbs add melted butter (Room Temperature) mix well.
The Main Cheese Cake Base is Ready.
(As cheesecake base, You can use thin Vanilla Sponge as well)

⬇Ingredients Of White Cheesecake Layer,
Cheese Cream, 1 Cup Or More As Per Taste ( I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
Whipping Cream, 300 Ml (without Whip)
Vanilla Essence, 1 Tea Spoon
Gelatin, 1 Table Spoon Heaped (Soaked In 2 Tablespoons Of Hot Water)

➡Method,
Add both creams in a dry bowl and mix well with the help of electric beater when 1/3 Cream is whipped add vanilla essence and gelatin and beat again till all creams are properly whipped.
The Basic Cheese Cake Filling Is Ready.

(#Note, I Used Sweeten Whipping Cream So I Didn't Add Sugar, Otherwise You Can Add Icing Sugar As Required)

⬇Ingredients Of Orange Cheesecake Layer,
Basic Cheesecake Filling, 2 Cups (Which we ready for white layer)
Fresh Orange Juice, Half Cup
Orange Jelly, 1/3 Packet
Orange Essence, 2 to 3 Drops (Optional, I Didn't Add because I used jelly)

➡Method,
Heat the juice in a saucepan before boiling add jelly and switch of the flame. Stir jelly continuously till jelly temperature become room temperature.
Then add jelly into basic cheesecake filling and whipped again for about 5 to 8 minutes till foamy.
The Orange Cheesecake Layer Is Ready.

⬇Ingredients Of Bright Orange Jelly Layer,
Fresh Orange Juice, 3/4 Cup
Orange Jelly, 2/3 Packet (Remaining Jelly Packet)

➡Method,
Repeat Same Procedure. Heat the juice in saucepan before bowling Add jelly and switch of the flame. Then mix continuously till jelly temperature become room temperature. (make sure the jelly is not set or not make any crystal)
The Orange Jelly Layer Is Ready.

⬇Assembling Ingredients.
*Cheesecake Base
*White Basic Cheesecake Filling
*Orange Cheesecake Filling
*Bright Orange Jelly

💧💧Wash & Dry Tall Glasses OR Small Loss Bottom Cake Pan (Line With Big plastic wrap to pull easily from base & Sides)

➡Method,

1) For 1st Cheese Cake Base. Add 3 Table Spoon in each glass and press to fill sides. Leave For 10 minutes in Freezer.

2) Then add 3 to 4 Table Spoons of white basic cheese cake filling add press lightly to not make airy bubbles.
And clean sides, to not look glass messy.
Put glasses in Freezer till 1st cheesecake layer is set.

3) Repeat same procedure (Repeat Step 2) with Orange Cheesecake Filling. And freeze again till Orange Cheesecake layer is set.
(This time at least 4 to 5 hours)

4) Now When Jelly is in room temperature and ready to set. Then quickly fill the glasses with jelly mixture and again refrigerate for about 7 to 8 hours or till jelly completely set.

(Note, If don't have time for putting long in refrigerator, You may add 1 Tablespoon of gelatin powder with jelly into the hot Orange Juice When making Orange Jelly layer)

5) Serve With Orange Segments and Mint Leaves.

(#NOTE, I Made Individual Serving. So it's called shots. But Same you may make as cake in loss bottom pan.)

FB_IMG_1506786094553.jpg

FB_IMG_1506786034638.jpg

FB_IMG_1506786088306.jpg

2 people like this

@Dua Fasih  u kaya aa ker dekha ker chali jati nuskhe de ker .. kabhi khila b diya keroo :/   banda bana ker bhaij deta hy :/ 

1 person likes this