Rate this topic

????
Minced Samosa's ??
Home Made Samosa's ? Specially Minced Samosa's Are Moreeeee Better Than Market's Samosa's :/
They Were Frozen Samosa's Which I Made For Ramzan. & Luckily Today I Got Time To Take Pic Before Iftar lol
And Yeah Please If You Made Samosa's In Home So Kindly Try To Make Perfect Triangle.(Equal Inches {Size} In all 3 Sides)

Minced Samosa's Recipe

Recipe By Dua Fasih

Ingredients
Fine Mince, 500 Grams (Beef Or Mutton)
Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 Tea Spoon
Salt, To Taste
Red Chili Powder, 1 Tea Spoon (Or As Per Taste)
Crushed Red Chili, 1 Tea Spoon
Roasted & Crushed Cumin, 1 Tea Spoon (level)
Roasted & Crushed Coriander, 1 Tea Spoon (level)
Green Chili Chopped, 2 to 4 (Chopped)
Onion, 1 Big (Chopped)
Fresh Green Coriander, One Bunch (Chopped)
Oil, 2 Table Spoon

Method,
Take wok add oil, ginger garlic paste and saute. Add mince, salt, red chili powder & crushed red chili and cover the led & cook in low flame till all mince water dry (at least 15 minutes) then add fine chopped onion and cover up again cook more 5 minutes, then un cover the led add green chili chopped, green coriander, roasted crushed cumin & roasted crushed coriander and mix well then Switch of the flame. Filling is ready.

Assembling

Flour, 2 Table Spoon
Water 3 to 4 Table Spoon
Samoosa Wraps, As Need (Preferably Home Made Wraps)

Method, 
Take a bowl add flour n water make glow for sealing the samoosa's
Take a samoosa wrap add filling and fold make a shape of perfect triangle samoosa. 
(Note. In this Stage you may freeze Samoosa's as i did & fry whenever needed :) )

Frying Tips, 

Take oil for deep frying in deep wok,  
Add samoosa's in normal hot temperature.
Flip Samoosa continuously in every 2 seconds to prevent bubble dots on samoosa. 
(I was in hurry because Iftar time will Over in few minutes and have to ready many things so when i was arrange my table i forget to flip samoosa's that's why a very few dots of bubbles is present on samoosa. So be care full if you want to make perfect samoosa )

Minced Samosa.jpg

? ? ? ?
Fresh Falsa Juice/ Falsa Nectar ???? 
(Its Not Squash its Pure Nectar Of Falsa)
Nothing Like Fresh Fruit Juices. ???
Thank You Allah For Giving Us Marvelous Color Full Fruits & Every Fruit Has Different & Awesome Taste. ?? ✌✌ Subhan-Allah 
Alhamdullilah <3<3<3

FalsaJuice.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih

????
Kali Mirch Karhai / Black Pepper Chicken Gravy <3
Believe Me Different And Delicious Karhai With Charcoal Smoke ???
My Family Favorite Dish ??
(Well Go In Sehri & in Iftar Dinner ? )

Kali Mirch Karahi Recipe,

Recipe By Dua Fasih

Ingredients,
Chicken, Half Kg (Karahi Piece)
Ginger Garlic Paste, 2 Table Spoon
Ginger, 1 Tea Spoon (Cut In julienne) 
Yogurt, 1 Big Bowl (Beaten)
Fresh Tetra Pack Cream, 3/4 Cup
Salt, To Taste
Freshly Crushed Black Pepper, 1 Table Spoon
Roasted & Crushed Cumin, 1 Tea Spoon
Garam Masala Powder, 1 Tea Spoon
Green Coriander, 2 Table Spoon (Chopped)
Green Chilies, 3 to 4 (cut in two in length wise)
Lemon Juice, 2 to 3 Table Spoon
Butter, 4 Table Spoon
Oil, 2 Table Spoon
Hot Charcoal, 1 big Piece

Ingredients For Serving,
Ginger, 1 Tea Spoon (Cut In Juiline) 
Freshly Crushed Black Pepper, 1 Table Spoon
Green Coriander, Few Leaves
Fresh Tetra Pack Cream, 1/4 Cup 

Method,
Heat oil in a pan and put the pieces of chicken & Ginger Garlic paste and fry chicken till golden brown, Add Salt, Yogurt, julienne Cut Ginger, Roasted Crushed Cumin & Fresh Crushed Black Pepper and cover the led and cook 8 to 10 minutes in medium flame. Then dry all yogurt water and add garam masala powder, coriander, green chilies, lemon juice & cream mix well and cook in very low heat. When oil & butter comes on surface so switch of the flame. 
Put Hot Charcoal in small plate (small bowl or Foil) Place hot charcoal plate in center of karahi add drops of oil on hot charcoal & close the led to smoky Flavor.
Dish Out in a serving bowl sprinkle crushed black pepper, Pour cream & add julienne ginger and some of coriander leaves. 
Serve Hot.

KaliMirchKarahi.jpg

?? ????
Baked Chicken Tikka ????
Serve with Green Tamarind Chatni & Simple Salad (Pure Traditional Way)
Actually Its Simple Chicken Tikka but i baked because of diet purpose :p And Obviously In Ramadan We Are Fed up From Oily food Items ??

⭐⭐ Chicken Tikka Recipe ⭐⭐

Recipe By Dua Fasih

? Home Made Chicken Tikka Masala ?

Ingredients,
Red Chili Powder, 1 OR 1 and half Table Spoon (Heaped)
Salt, To Taste
Green Cardimom Powder, 1/4 Tea Spoon
Nutmeg & Mace Powder, 1/4 Tea Spoon
Garam Masala, 1 Tea Spoon
Meat Tenderizer, 1 Tea Spoon (level)
Tanduri Color, A Good Pinch, 

⭕ Method,
Mix all ingredients well, and you Tikka Masala is ready.
(This masala Quantity is enough for 1 & 1/2 Kg chicken) 

? Basic Chicken Tikka Marination ?

Ingredients,
Chicken Pieces, 1 Kg (i cut Whole Chicken in 4 pieces)
Lemon Juice, 6 to 8 Table Spoon
Hang Curd (Optional), Quarter Cup (If you use then add less lemon juice)
Tikka Masala (Home Made OR Shan Masala Its up to you) , 3 To 4 Table Spoon (It depends how spicy you like)
Oil, 4 to 6 Table Spoon

? For Smoke,
Hot Charcoal, 1 Big (Place in Foil or Small Steal plate)
Oil, 2 Tea Spoon

⭕ Method,
Wash Chicken pieces and do some cuts in chicken for proper penetration Of Spices. Take a big bowl, add all Ingredients and mix well, now add chicken pieces and message chicken with Spice (Masala) and put spice (Masala) in all cuts. And refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or over night. 

⭕ For Tikka Baking Method,
Preheat the oven to 200C, Line a baking dish with foil & lightly brush with oil, Arrange the marinated chicken pieces at a uniform distance. and cover with foil (if you want JUICY tikka then plz cover it with foil to do not loose moisture of chicken) 
After baking 15 to 20 minutes, remove the tray, brush with oil and flip the tikka's. Brush the flipped tikka's with oil & let it bake for another 10 to 12 Minutes. 
Now remove the uper foil and grill for 4 to 5 minutes for both sides (for good color) The pieces should be lightly blackened . 
Now place all Chicken tikka and Hot Charcoal plate in a hot pot
Pour oil on hot charcoal and cover Hot Pot led for delicious Smoke flavor. 

⭕ For Stove Method,
Heat a deep wok in slow flame. Add marinated chicken & Quarter cup of oil and cover the led. After 15 to 20 Minutes turn the chicken and cover up again. When 35 to 40 Minutes are done then un-cover the led and dry all Chicken Water's in high flame. 

? Green Tamarind Sauce (Chatni) ?

Recipe By Dua Fasih 

Ingredients,
Tamarind Pulp, Half Cup
Mint, 10 to 15 Leaves
Green Coriander, Half Bunch 
Green Chilies, 5 to 6
Roasted & Crushed White Cumin, 1/2 Tea Spoon
Salt, To Taste

⭕ Method,
Well blend all ingredients in blender.

Baked Chicken Tikka.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih

????
Coconut Kiss Float  ????
Coconut Ice Cream Floating In The Juice That's Why Its Called Coconut Kiss Float. ??
Only 3 Ingredients and your lovelyyyy drink is ready. ??

⭐⭐Coconut Kiss Float Recipe⭐⭐

Recipe By Dua Fasih 

Ingredients,
Cherries, 1 Full Bowl (Deseeded)
Coconut Ice Cream, 3 to 4 Scoops (If Coconut Ice-Cream Not Available Use Peshawri White Ice Cream)
White Soda Drink, 250 Ml (7up Or Sprite)

⭕ Method,
Add Cherries in blender and 1/3 cup of White Soda and blend well.
Then fill 1/2 Glass with blended cherries and pour white soda drink and fill more 1/4 part of glass.
Then add 1, 1 scoops of coconut ice cream in the glass. 
And your heavenlyyyyyyyyy yummyyyyyyyy drink is readyyyyy...

( ? Note, i used dark cherries if you use bright red cherries then color will more better but i want sweet cherries juice that's why i used dark cherries........and i made for 3 serving you may make for 4 with same quantity just add more drink when blend)

Coconut Kiss Float.jpg

????????

Chicken Tikka Biryani  (One Of My Favorite Biryani)
Full Of Flavor & Very Veryyyy Tasty  
Must Tryyy On Eid.....^_^
(Because Of Ramadan I Didn't Present Well :( (There was No Time To Take The Picture, Fortunately My Younger Bro Took Some Photos lol) & Obviously Guests Were Waiting & I Was Preparing More Things Too...)

⭐⭐ Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe ⭐⭐
Recipe By Dua Fasih 

Ingredients For Masala Layer,
Onion, 2 (Sliced)
Tomatoes (Chopped), 3 to 4
Yogurt, 1/2 Cup
Salt, To Taste
Red Chili Powder, 2 Tea Spoon (depend on your taste buds)
Socked Brown Plums, 12 to 15
Green Cardamom, 1/2 Tea Spoon
Green Chilies, 5 to 6 (Whole)
Fresh Green Coriander, 1/4 Bunch (Washed)
Mint, 1/4 Bunch (Washed)
Oil, 3/4 Cup

Method,
Heat the pan add oil and onions then fry till onions are brown now add ginger garlic paste n saute, then add chopped tomatoes and cover the led and cook for 3 to 4 minutes in low flame, then add salt, red chili powder, soaked plum, yogurt and cook till all yogurt's water dry, then add garam masala powder, nutmeg & mace powder, green cardamom powder & green chilies and cook till oil comes. Now add mint & green coriander and mix, Switch of the flame.

⭐⭐ Chicken Tikka Recipe ⭐⭐
Recipe By Dua Fasih 

? Home Made Chicken Tikka Masala ?

Ingredients,
Red Chili Powder, 1 OR 1 and half Table Spoon (Heaped)
Salt, To Taste
Green Cardimom Powder, 1/4 Tea Spoon
Garam Masala, 1 Tea Spoon
Meat Tenderizer, 1 Tea Spoon (level)
Tanduri Color, A Good Pinch, 

⭕ Method,
Mix all ingredients well, and you Tikka Masala is ready.
(This masala Quantity is enough for 1 & 1/2 Kg chicken)

? Basic Chicken Tikka Marination ?

Ingredients,
Chicken Pieces, 1 Kg (i cut Whole Chicken in 4 pieces)
Lemon Juice, 6 to 8 Table Spoon
Hang Curd (Optional), Quarter Cup (If you use then add less lemon juice)
Tikka Masala (Home Made OR Shan Masala Its up to you) , 3 To 4 Table Spoon (It depends how spicy you like)
Oil, 4 to 6 Table Spoon 

? For Smoke,
Hot Charcoal, 1 Big (Place in Foil or Small Steal plate)
Oil, 2 Tea Spoon

⭕ Method,
Wash Chicken pieces and do some cuts in chicken for proper penetration Of Spices. Take a big bowl, add all Ingredients and mix well, now add chicken pieces and message chicken with Spice (Masala) and put spice (Masala) in all cuts. And refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or over night.

⭕ For Tikka Baking Method,
Preheat the oven to 200C, Line a baking dish with foil & lightly brush with oil, Arrange the marinated chicken pieces at a uniform distance. and cover with foil (if you want JUICY tikka then plz cover it with foil to do not loose moisture of chicken) 
After baking 15 to 20 minutes, remove the tray, brush with oil and flip the tikka's. Brush the flipped tikka's with oil & let it bake for another 10 to 12 Minutes. 
Now remove the uper foil and grill for 4 to 5 minutes for both sides (for good color) The pieces should be lightly blackened . 

⭕ For Stove Method,
Heat a deep wok in slow flame. Add marinated chicken & Quarter cup of oil and cover the led. After 15 to 20 Minutes turn the chicken and cover up again. When 35 to 40 Minutes are done then un-cover the led and dry all Chicken Water's in high flame. 

Ingredients For Boiling Rice,
Soaked Rice (Saila), 750 Grams
Salt, To Taste
White Cumin, 1 Tea Spoon
Cinnamon, 3 to 4 Sticks
Green Cardamom, 6 to 8
Aniseed Flowers, 2
Whole Black Pepper, 5 to 6
Bay Leave, 1

Method,
Boil water in a big pot with all Ingredients (All whole garam masala's) when water in fully hot add soaked rice and cook till rice 3/4 done.

Color Mixture Ingredients

Milk, 2 to 3 Table Spoon
Kewra, 1 Table Spoon
Yellow Food Color 1/4 Tea Spoon

Method,
Mix all ingredients well & keep aside.

Ingredients Of Layering,
*Prepared Chicken Tikka (i baked chicken tikka)
*Chicken Tikka Biryani Layered Masala
*3/4 Done Boil Rice
*Food Color Mixture

Method,
Take a wide pan add 1 Table Spoon Oil & 2 to 3 Table Spoon Of Water then add half rice then pour all masala then place all tikka's then add remaining  rice and add yellow color mixture & cover the led tightly & put it on simmer (dum). 

Ready the mosttttt delicioussssssss Chicken Tikka Biryani <3

Chicken Tikka Biryani.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih

????
Whole Spice & Smoky Mince ??(Kharey Masale Ka Dam Ka Qeema)
With Puriii Parathaa ??(Shadiyun wale haha I mean layered puri)

(Btw It Was My SPECIAL EID BREAKFAST {its all time fav of my family friends & neighbors ;) } )

Believe Me Its Full Of Aromatic & Full Of Taste ??

I Ate This Mince Of My Class Fellow's (#Isma) Home In Occasion Party Of Kunday, (her mother have own catering business) That Time i was in 8th standard, the taste of minced remain in my mouth & in my mind. After few years i tried to make like same & Alhamdullilah in 2nd try i satisfied my taste buds and i achieved the same Delicioussssssss taste ;) ??

??? Whole Spice & Smoky Mince Recipe ???
Recipe By Dua Fasih 

⭕ Ingredients,
Mince, Half Kg (Hand Made Mince)
Fresh Crushed Ginger Garlic, 1 Table Spoon
Whole Red Button Chilies, 10 to 12 (Or as per Taste)
Yogurt, 250 Gram (Beaten)
Salt, To Taste
Onion (Sliced), 1 (Big Size)
Whole Black Pepper Corn, 8 to 10
Bay Leaf, 1
White Cumin, 1 Tea Spoon
Green Cardamom, 2
Black Cardamom, 2 
Cinnamon Sticks, 2 (1, 1 inches)
Oil, 3/4 Cup
Hot Charcoal, 1 Big Size

? Method 
Heat oil add ginger garlic paste and saute, then add Cumin, Green & Black Cardamoms, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon & add red button chilies (crushed with hand's Fingers) and add mince and saute then add salt, yogurt & onion and cover the led cook 25 to 30 minutes and then uncover & dry all water. When oil comes on sides then switch of the flame. 
Place charcoal (on a foil or steal bowl) and make a space in minced pot & pour 1 tea spoon of oil on charcoal to make smoke & cover the led. 
After 5 minutes serve the most deliciousss & hot hot whole spice & smoky minced with puri paratha or With Layered Paratha :)

??? Puri Paratha Recipe ???

Recipe By Dua Fasih 

⭕ Ingredients Of Dough,

All Purpose Flour, Half Kg
Salt, To Taste
Egg, 1
Ghee, 1 Table Spoon
Tap Water, As Required For kneading

? Method,
All purpose flour, egg, ghee, salt mix and knead with tap water. (knead medium soft) Grease dough uper part with oil or ghee and set aside. 
Then make balls. 9 to 10 will make with this Quantity.and spread oil on balls and rest them.

⭕ Ingredients Layer Filling Paste (its called saanth)

Egg White, 1
All Purpose Flour, 2 Table Spoon (level)
Ghee, 2 Table Spoon

? Method,
Mix all ingredients well.

⭕ Other Ingredients, 

*Dough Balls, 9 to 10
*Layer Filling Paste, 1 Bowl
Oil, As needed
Oil, For Frying (Deep Frying)

? Method, 
Take a dough ball and make a puri with oily fingers and spread layer filling paste all over the puri, then fold in square (As make square paratha) then repeat this with all dough balls, and set a side for 15 to 20 minutes.
Then Heat oil in a wok. On the Other hand join square (Dough) opposite corners to make round balls.
Now Grease the surface & spread the dough ball with oily fingers and make again puri (very thin but no hole in puri paratha otherwise it will not make perfect layered puri paratha)
Fry Puri paratha in hot oil from both sides and press down with back of spoon & flip again n again to make perfect even color...
Ready To Eat Crispy Puri Paratha :)

(Note. Do Not Use Any Dry Flour, Only Oil )

WholeSpiceSmokyMince.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih

⭕??⭕
Chicken Creamy Karahi ??
The "DAWAT SPECIAL MENU" Very Different very yummilicious from other karahi ???? Very delicious & rich in TASTE  because its made from Butter, Milk & Cream ????
(i just decor with red chilies but its not spicy ?? its very mild flavor karahi ?? )

Ingredients,
Boneless Chicken, Half Kg (1 inch Cubes)
Tomatoes, 4 (Small Size)
Whole Green Chilies, 4
Milk, 250 Grams (Do not use tetra pack only use dairy)
Beaten Yogurt, 250 Grams
Cream, Half Cup
Sesame Paste, 3 Tea Spoon (thick) (i always made fresh)
Butter, 3 Tea Spoon
Salt, To Taste
Crushed Red Chilies, 1 Tea Spoon
Crushed Black Pepper, Half Tea Spoon
Crushed Cumin, Half Tea Spoon
Oil, Quarter Cup Or More Than Quarter  (or as per needed)

Method,
Heat oil add ginger garlic paste & saute, then add chicken and cover the led and cook 3 to 5 minutes in slow flame, Un cover the led and dry all chicken's water & add tomatoes & salt and mix well, then add milk and cover the led and cook in medium flame, then after few minutes stir the chicken and cover again. (in this stage the milk become khoya {cottage cheese} and all milk waters comes out)  
On the other hand take a bowl add cream, yogurt, sesame Paste, crushed red chilies, crushed black pepper, garam masala & crushed cumin and mix well. Now add yogurt cream n spices mixture into the chicken,  and cook for couple of minutes. then add butter and green chilies and cover the led cook 5 to 8 minutes more in medium high flame. Now Un cover the led and cook in high flame to reduce all waters or till oil comes on surface. 
Serve hot. 

(Remember butter is also salty. Its a mild flavor karahi so do not add over salt otherwise you will not get the perfect taste)

Chicken Creamy karahi.jpg

????
Fettuccine Alfredo With Grilled Chicken ?? (Italian Dish)
My Mostttttttttt & All Time Favvv ????
The King Of Italian Sauces Is #Alfredo ? Which Made With Combination Of Heavy Cream & Parmesan Cheese ......... Fettuccine? Is A Pasta Like Spaghetti But Fettuccine Is Little Smaller Than Spaghetti's & Its Flat In Shape....& Grilled Chicken ? (With Yummilicious Italian Seasoning)

? Grilled Chicken With Italian Seasoning Recipe,

Ingredients,
Chicken, 250 Gram (2 Breasts, wash & lil hammer OR cut breast in 4 fillet {Each breast divide into two fillet})
Salt, To Taste
Crushed Garlic, Half Tea Spoon
Crushed Black Pepper, 1/2 Tea Spoon
Crushed Red Chilies, 1/2 Tea Spoon
Italian Mixed Herbs, 1/2 Tea Spoon
Lemon Juice, 3 to 4 Table Spoon
Olive Oil, 3 Table Spoon

Method,
Take a big bowl add Chicken breasts & add all ingredient and mix well and rest marination for half hour. Then Heat Grill pan and grilled the chicken from both sides till chicken tender.

? Alfredo Sauce Recipe, 

Ingredients,
Thick Cream Or Tetra Pack Cream, 200 ML
Milk, Half Cup Or More Than Half Cup (Depend the consistency)
Parmesan Cheese, 2 Table Spoon (Replace with quarter quater cups of mozzarella & cheddar cheese)
White Pepper, 1 Small Pinch
Black Pepper, 1 Small Pinch
Salt, To Taste (but remember cheese is also salty even if using parmesan then do not forget the intense flavor of permesan)
Butter, 4 Table
Chopped Garlic, 1 Table Spoon
Fresh Parsley, 2 Table Spoon (Chopped) 

Method,
Heat the wok add butter and garlic saute then add cream, milk, salt, white pepper & black pepper cook 3 to 4 minutes then add cheese & parsley cook 2 to 3 minutes till sauce become little thick. (dropping consistency, if needed add more milk) Switch of the flame.
The Heavenly Yummy Alfredo Sauce is ready...

Boil the 6 rings (300 Grams) of fettuccine with the packet instructions, drain with tap water. 

Plating as your mind direct with sprinkles of fresh parsley :)

Fettuccine Alfredo With Grilled Chicken.jpg

??????
Chicken Zinger Burger ? With Cole Slow ? & Black Pepper Fries ?
Too Much Delicious ?? & Very Very Crispy Outer & Inner Is Very Soft (No Thready Chicken at all )
The Most Famous & Demanding Burger All Over The World
Make In Your Home With Full Surety Of Halal & Hygiene...??

I Am Sending, With Out Collage Some Photos Also, For Clear Pic ??????

?? Chicken Zinger Burger ??

Basic Ingredients, 
Chicken Breasts, 2 (Whole Chicken Breast {Preferably with skin} )
Buns, 4 (Unsweetened)
Mayonnaise, Half Cup (Mix 2 Tea Spoons Of White Vinegar)
Cheese Slices (Optional), 4 
Ketchup Or Chili Garlic Sauce, 4 Table Spoon Or As Required
Fresh Ice Burg, 4 Leaves (please do not replace it with lettuce leaves, if you do not have then omit it)
All Purpose Flour, As Required For Coding
Oil, For Deep Frying
*** Marination 1
*** Marination 2
*** Coding Batter

(Note, If you want juicy zinger exact same KFC taste then please use chicken with skin)

?? MARINATION 1 ??

Ingredients,
Water, 1 Glass
Salt, To Taste
Crushed Black Pepper, 1 Table Spoon
White Pepper Powder, 1 Table Spoon
White Vinegar, Half Cup (Vinegar tenderise the Chicken)
Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 Table Spoon
Green Chilies, 8 to 10 Sliced
Soya Sauce, 2 Table Spoon
Chili Sauce, 2 Table Spoon

?? MARINATION 2 ??

Ingredients,
Chili Sauce, 4 Table Spoon
Red Chili Powder Or Paprika, 1 Tea Spoon

?? CODING BATTER ??

Ingredients,
All Purpose Flour, 4 Table Spoon
Corn Flour, 2 Table Spoon
Salt, To Taste
Baking Powder (optional), A Small Pinch
Garlic Powder, Half Tea Spoon (Or Garlic Paste)
White Pepper Or Black Pepper, Half Tea Spoon
Water, As required To Make Medium Runny Batter 

Method,
1) Take sharp knife and separate 2 chicken breast to single, then remove all fats, & Cut each chicken breast into two fillet so u get 4 fillet of chicken. Now lightly prick with knife. 

2) Mix Marination 1 in a big bowl & add chicken fillet and marinate to 2 hours for penetrate all spices flavors & for tender the chicken. (not more than 2 hours) 

3) Now Take out the chicken fillet on a plate and add marination 2, rest 10 minutes more. In main while,

4) Take another bowl and mix all coding beater ingredients and make medium runny beater. 

5) Now pick up 1 fillet and code with simple all purpose flour, move your hand gently, Keep moving your fingers (Like we open the tap but with slow hands) Code at least 1 minute.

6) Then dip in the batter & again code all purpose flour with same way, now take up the fillet dust the extra flour and fry in medium hot oil from both sides, (do not use spoon do not move otherwise coding will spoil) flip 1 side after 2 minutes. Cook both side 2 , 2 minutes. (Total 4 minutes of frying do not over cook otherwise zinger will not juicy)

(Note, direct fry after coding if you codes all and place on a plate, your coding with flat because of moister) 

7) After frying place all zinger on cooling rake or direct add on buns for assembling.

8) Toast the buns and place the ice burg, zinger, mayonnaise,  ketchup or chili garlic sauce & cheese slice & cover the top of bun. 

(Note, You may serve Ketchup & Chili Garlic Sauce instead of adding in burger)

And Serve your heavenly yummiest zinger burger....... ^_^

(Note, If you do not want more crispy, You can skip the coding batter. Use simple cold water instead of coding batter...)

?? Cole Slow Recipe ??

Recipe By Dua Fasih 

Ingredients,
Cabbage, 2 Cup (Cut In Thin Slice)
Carrot, Quarter Cup (Grated & squeeze all water)
Salt, To Taste
Sugar, 1 Table Spoon
Crushed Black Pepper, 1/4 Tea Spoon
Mayonnaise, Half Cup
Fresh Cream, Quarter Cup

Method,
Add big bowl and add Mayonnaise, fresh cream, salt, sugar & pepper mix well till all sugar dissolve...then add cabbage & carrot & mix well again. ^_^
(Personally i don't like raisins that's why i never add, but if you want to add you may so)

?? Black Pepper Fries Recipe ??

Recipe By Dua Fasih

Ingredients,
Potato, Half Kg (Pealed washed & cut as required)
Salt, To Taste
Crushed Black Pepper, Half Tea Spoon (Or As Per Taste)
Corn Flour, 3 to 4 Table Spoon
Oil, For Deep Frying

Method, 
Boil the water with some salt & blanch the fries (remember only 2 to 3 minutes).
Then strain all water and dry potatoes. After dry sprinkle salt black pepper & corn flour & toss to code each potato. Now fry in hot oil till light golden (not brown please) & take out on absorbing paper. Super crispy fries are ready ^_^

(Note, Omit black pepper and make with same method. (Its taste is exactly like KFC fries )

Zinger Burger.jpg

Zinger burger 2.jpg

Zinger Burger 1.jpg

Zinger Burger 3.jpg

Edited by Dua Fasih