In the list of congratulatory messages, one tweet stood out for being a little too rude and Sania responded to it brilliantly.
This is what Sania Mirza tweeted:
Today I complete 80 consecutive weeks as the number 1 player in d world?its been an amazing journey and just inspires me to work harder @WTA pic.twitter.com/BsHoeU0YAT
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) October 18, 2016 Manjrekar, however, tried to correct her, oblivious to the fact that Mirza didn’t play singles anymore.
No 1 doubles player you mean. Congrats! https://t.co/Qrdyigdrro
— Sanjay Manjrekar (@sanjaymanjrekar) October 19, 2016 And as expected, Mirza responded with a slam dunk reply.
Since I don't play singles anymore isn't that obvious/common sense?my bad,common sense is not that common after all I guess.. :) https://t.co/fXhnaQZEM7
— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) October 19, 2016 Manjrekar still tried to defend his tweet with this reply.
Well, you missed out an important detail for someone like me who lacks common sense :) https://t.co/nLgRFONxrn
— Sanjay Manjrekar (@sanjaymanjrekar) October 19, 2016 And then decided to ‘leave all balls outside the off stump alone’ for now!
Yes, the article also says No. 1 doubles player in the world. Said what I had to, will leave all balls outside the off stump alone now ??? https://t.co/LP37fxYE0s
— Sanjay Manjrekar (@sanjaymanjrekar) October 19, 2016 Now that you have learnt your lesson, never do that again Mr. Manjrekar.
- Read more...
- 0 comments
- 415 views
