👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,717
  • comments
    31
  • views
    447,752

l_168404_080153_updates.jpg
168404_1791747_updates.jpgThe victims of Turbat massacre had stayed with suspect, Sadiq, in Quetta.

QUETTA/GUJRANWALA: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested a "human smuggler" linked with the Turbat massacre of 15 people, from Quetta on Sunday, FIA officials told Geo News.

Fifteen bullet-riddled bodies were recovered from the Buleda area of Kech district in Turbat, Balochistan earlier this week. The victims, hailing from various areas of Punjab, had been attempting to cross over into Iran and onwards to Europe illegally.

The FIA apprehended Sadiq, who is known as Talib within the human smuggling network, from Quetta, Deputy Director FIA Khalid Anees said.

The suspect would impersonate an Iranian national and illegally take people from Quetta to Iran, he said, adding, "The victims had stayed with Sadiq in Quetta."

He was arrested on the pointation of another under custody agent, Waheed, said the official.

"Waheed had handed over one of the Turbat victims, Zulfikar, to Sadiq in Quetta," he explained.


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...