👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,525
  • comments
    31
  • views
    446,350

l_174096_073918_updates.jpg

[embed_video1 url=http://stream.jeem.tv/vod/0a1626419786ffe1a8fd2dbcdf613abf.mp4/playlist.m3u8?wmsAuthSign=c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9MTIvMjcvMjAxNyAyOjUzOjE2IFBNJmhhc2hfdmFsdWU9dFFpWGtrV3pINFplRWNjTjlBNnpiZz09JnZhbGlkbWludXRlcz02MCZpZD0x style=center]

ISLAMABAD: The federal government approved on Wednesday the Hajj Policy for 2018, according to which the official hajj scheme quota will be 120,000.

Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf in a press conference said that the hajj applications will be accepted from January 15 to 25, 2018.

He said that for the official scheme draw will be held on January 26, 2018.

Sadar Yousaf said that the policy of the last year will continue and Pakistan?s hajj quota will be 179,000.

He said that the hajj policy was revised due to the verdict of the Supreme Court, adding that the public?s trust over the official hajj scheme has been restored.

The minister said that if there are any discrepancies in the scheme then the government will bear them.

He said that it is the fifth consecutive year that the government has successfully announced a hajj policy.


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...