Six detained from Karachi?s Gulistan-e-Johar


KARACHI: Law Enforcement Agency's personnel took into custody on Saturday six people from Karachi?s Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
The LEAs are investigating the attack on Muttahida Quami Movement-Pakistan?s Khawaja Izhar, under which important suspects have been arrested in raids so far.
The suspects were detained during an overnight raid. According to sources, there has been no further information regarding the suspects? political affiliation or identities.
All the suspects have been shifted to an unknown place for investigation.
Earlier, law enforcement authorities identified one of two attackers who carried out an assassination attempt on the life of Izharul Hassan in Karachi's Buffer Zone area.
Sources in the CTD told Geo News that the deceased assailant has been identified as Hassaan, an engineer and a resident of the Sohrab Goth area. Sources said Hassaan had recently gotten into a brawl with workers of a political party over a dispute involving extortion money.
On Sept 2, Khawaja Izhar survived an assassination attempt s he was leaving a mosque after offering Eid-ul-Azha prayers.
A child, as well as one of Hassan's security guards, succumbed to their wounds, Deputy Inspector General Police (DIGP)-West Zulfiqar Ali Larik had said after the attack.


0 Comments
Recommended Comments
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.