👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,744
  • comments
    31
  • views
    447,867

l_168028_062701_updates.jpg
168028_8240987_updates.jpg

World number one Rafael Nadal was awarded 12,000 euros damages on Thursday after a French court found in his favour over comments made by the country?s former Sports Minister.

Nadal announced last year he would sue Roselyne Bachelot after she made comments in a television interview suggesting he had taken performance-enhancing drugs in 2012.

The Spaniard, who ended his season on Monday after losing to David Goffin at the ATP Finals, has vigorously denied any wrongdoing and said he would donate the money to a French NGO.

?As you can see in the media, today is a happy day for me, my team and my fans,? the 16-times grand slam champion said in a statement.

?The French justice has resolved the case in favour of my honesty and integrity as a sports player. I want to thank all of you who believed in me.?



0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...