👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,840
  • comments
    31
  • views
    448,334

l_174281_105806_updates.jpg
174281_6573042_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Interior Ministry on Thursday suspended all licenses for automatic weapons of prohibited bores.

Security forces, however, will remain an exception to the newly imposed sanction.

The Interior Ministry also removed the ban on unprohibited weapons with immediate effect.

A deadline of January 31, 2018, has been set to change prohibited weapons with unprohibited weapons. 

Earlier this month, the Cabinet approved a proposal for the regulations of arms licenses for prohibited (automatic) weapons and lifting of a ban on non-prohibited bore arms license.

Only government departments will be allowed to keep automatic weapons, sources told Geo News.

Sources further said that owners of automatic weapons will have the options to convert their weapon to semi-automatic or return it to the government in exchange for Rs 50,000.


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...