👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,826
  • comments
    31
  • views
    448,297

l_181434_042939_updates.jpg
181434_2507072_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Three civilians were wounded on Sunday when Indian Security Forces resorted to unprovoked firing across the Line of Control, said the Inter-Services Public Relations.

The Army?s media cell said that firing targeted civilian population in Battal, Hot Spring and Khuiratta sectors.

Three civilians include two women, 24-year-old Saba Azad and 36-year-old Nagina Aqsad, who got injured, according to the ISPR statement.

Pakistan Army effectively responded to Indian ceasefire violations and targeted the posts which initiated unprovoked firing, causing substantial damage, said the ISPR.

Last week, a civilian was martyred and two children were injured after Indian security forces opened unprovoked fire in Nezapir and Rawalkot sectors.

In 2018, Indian forces carried out more than 150 ceasefire violations along the Line of Control and the Working Boundary in just 20 days, resulting in the martyrdom of nine innocent civilians, while injuring 40 others.

In 2017, Indian forces committed more than 1900 ceasefire violations.


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...