Jump to content

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Welcome to our forums
Welcome to our forums, full of great ideas.
Please register if you'd like to take part of our project.
Urdu Poetry & History
Here you will get lot of urdu poetry and history sections and topics. Like/Comments and share with others.
We have random Poetry and specific Poet Poetry. Simply click at your favorite poet and get all his/her poetry.
Thank you buddy
Thank you for visiting our community.
If you need support you can post a private message to me or click below to create a topic so other people can also help you out.

  • entries
    22,126
  • comments
    12
  • views
    347,074

A Man Died In His Bathtub While Charging His Phone andamp Weandamprsquore Not Even Surprised

Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

100 views

A man has suffered a fatal accident after he was using his iPhone in a bathtub while the device was charging. Richard Bull, was pronounced dead on December 11 by the paramedics and they cited severe burns to his chest as the reason. 

© Facebook© Facebook

Bull was discovered by his wife who initially “thought he had been attacked,”. He apparently plugged the charger into an extension cord, which was at nearby hallway and placed the phone on his chest while he was in the bathtub. He was expected to meet relatives later that day to exchange Christmas gifts. 

© Facebook© Facebook

Due to the nature of the “accident”, the West London Coroner's court was obliged to release a statement warning about phones near water. Dr Sean Cummings said: “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.”

Now this story seems very odd and idiotic at the same time. Just because a phone is water resistant, it doesn’t mean that the phone is susceptible to electricity in water.  Not that I want to take a knock on the guy who suffered, but it does seem quite idiotic to do something like that in the first place. Charging a phone near a water body is probably the most obvious thing one shouldn’t do and it seems like this man ignored all warnings.

Bull’s death should also serve as a warning and a reminder that there is nothing to do on your phone that would put your life on the line. If you need your phone all the time, I suggest you take half an hour to take a shower or chill in the tub and detach yourself from technology. I might just save your life, and you phone will always be waiting for you where you left it. 


Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...