

RAWALPINDI: Four innocent citizens, including two women, were martyred in Indian forces unprovoked firing along Line of Control on Thursday, according to Inter Services Public Relations.
Indian Border Security Force resorted to unprovoked firing of mortars targeting civilian population along Working Boundary in village Bini Sulariyan in Charwa Sector, said Pakistan Army's media cell.
Pakistan Rangers Punjab befittingly responded on posts targeting civil population.
Indian violation of the ceasefire agreement along the LoC is not uncommon.
On September 13, a man in the Phuklian sector embraced martyrdom due to unprovoked firing from Indian troops, said ISPR.
Muhammad Zahoor ? resident of Dewra village ? lost his life after Indian troops initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation along the working boundary in Phuklian sector.
Mortars and automatic weapons were used by the Indian army to target innocent civilians.
Earlier on September 10, Commander Rawalpindi Corps Lieutenant General Nadeem Raza reiterated the troops' resolve to respond aggressively and effectively to any Indian miscalculation or misadventure along the border.
General Raza, during his visit to the Battal and Dawarandi sectors along the line of control (LoC) on Sunday, appreciated the high morale of the troops and effective response to protect civilians from Indian forces? shelling.


0 Comments
Recommended Comments
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.