👀 You are watching:
Jump to content
👉 Click here to explore Remote Jobs, Work From Home & Global News – USA 🇺🇸 | UK 🇬🇧 | Canada 🇨🇦 | Pakistan 🇵🇰 ×
🚫 Guest Access Notice ×
  • entries
    183,800
  • comments
    31
  • views
    448,224

l_182698_080125_updates.jpg
182698_5486148_updates.jpg

RAWALPINDI: An eight-year-old boy Ayan was killed in Indian firing along the Line of Control, said the Inter-Services Public Relations statement on Monday.

The eight-year-old boy belonged to Jajot village, said the ISPR.

Pakistan army?s media cell denounced Indian brutality, condemning the use of pellet guns in Indian-occupied Kashmir.

DG ISPR Major General  Asif Ghafoor said that the blatant targeting of innocent unarmed civilians across the LoC ?exposes the true Indian face?.

Government forces in Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK) have been using pellet guns since 2010 as a "non-lethal" weapon following widescale civilian protests against Indian rule.

After a spate of gruesome injuries last year that earned the title "epidemic of dead eyes", Amnesty and other rights groups called for a complete ban on the use of the shotguns.

A single cartridge fired releases at least 500 high-speed metal pellets. These lodge in any available body part and are difficult to remove.


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...