Jump to content

Please Disable Your Adblocker. We have only advertisement way to pay our hosting and other expenses.  

  • entries
    15,071
  • comments
    11
  • views
    296,022

Here's The Incredibly Strong Soldier Who Is Driving The Internet Crazy With His Workouts

Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

12 views

Think about the Army and the first thing that comes to mind is fitness. They are easily the fittest men on the planet- both mentally and physically. Years of rigorous strength and endurance work makes these men nearly physically invincible. 

One such human specimen is First Sergeant Diamond Ott, of the United States Army. You might have seen a man in Army fatigues killing it at the gym in a number of viral videos. Ott is that very soldier, who blew us away!

Diamond has served for over 16 years in the U.S. Army and is also a certified fitness instructor.

View this post on Instagram

(((ð¤ð½))) All the best! ðð½ðð½

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Jun 4, 2018 at 7:07am PDT

Diamond has trained hundreds of civilians and also looks after the fitness of many Army personnel.

View this post on Instagram

Getting closer to ending this chapter of my journey. The heat is ridiculous asf and it doesn't make it any better complaining about it either. So FIDO! ð§ by @laflare1017 and @chrisbrownofficial-Tone It Down #CoreWork #InMyUniform #CoreWhore #FuckItDriveOn #TPFit #ToneItDown #Motivate #Inspire #PolyMaso

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Aug 23, 2017 at 7:23am PDT

   View this post on Instagram

Trying not to miss a beat. Used the @onnit clubs for slight shoulder work then closed it out with upside down wall training. ð§"Homies" in Paris- By Jay-Z feat Kanye #Handstands #InMyUniform #TPFit #USArmyStories #Motivation #OnnitClubs #Focus

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Aug 8, 2017 at 9:25am PDT

One look at his IG and you'll instantly realize that he is not your average Crossfitter or bodybuilder. His routine looks like he's heavy on compound and high rep bodyweight workouts. Of course, there is isolation work, but not as much as a typical bodybuilder's.

View this post on Instagram

Running around moving objects back and forth. I couldn't decide where to leave it ððso I kept running around like a crazy man! Did it 5 times and still couldn't figure it out. Got me huffing though ð¥ð¥ð¥ #Cardio #InMyUniform #Stamina #HIIT #Kaput #TRUPotentialFitness #Sweaty #USArmyStories #MondayMotivation #Fitspiration #GymLife #Focus

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on May 22, 2017 at 7:20am PDT

  View this post on Instagram

It's an addiction, I may need to see a therapist. #CoreWhore #InMyUniform #TRUPotentialFitness #MilitaryFreshNetwork #ArmyFreshFitness #ArmyFresh #Motivation #Inspire #KeepAfterIt

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Apr 29, 2017 at 9:30am PDT

For those who think Ott's level of fitness can be achieved in a couple of months. This is how he has worked hard over the years to be where he is right now.   

View this post on Instagram

2012-155 lbs, 2014 165 lbs, 2015 175 lbs, and 2016 180 lbs. Consistency is ððð. #FitnessJourney #TRUPotential #AlwaysArmyFresh #NeverQuit #YourGoals #FitnessLifestyle #Motivation #Focus #YouVsYou

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Jan 19, 2017 at 7:36am PST

    View this post on Instagram

Slowly but surely... continue making good progress. If you haven't started your fitness training, its not too late to start. For some of us, fitness takes up 10% of our day. The other 90% is exhausted with work, school, relationships, especially with family. Invest time in yourself for some physical fitness. #Progression #CoreTraining #InMyUniform #TRUPotential #DiamondCutFitness #Abs #CoreWhore #ArmyFresh #ArmyFreshFitness #IntegrityDriven #AboutFaceModel #GreyWolfGym #FortHood #Bodybuilding #Calesthenics

A post shared by Diamond Ott (@diamondcut_fitness) on Jan 17, 2017 at 8:04am PST

So, the next time you see one of his videos, you know who that super soldier is!

Emraan Hashmi

Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×