About This File
- If a specific conversion has things available to convert but there are none in the third party database, you will no longer be required to convert them. For example, if you are converting from vBulletin and you do not have any profile field groups, you will not be required to 'convert' this step.
- The converters have been updated to work with developer mode properly (which has in turn led to many miscellaneous bug fixes)
- Converting from SMF will now prompt you to choose whether to keep member real names or display names when converting members
- Full language abstraction
- Redirections are now handled automatically without the need for uploading extra PHP files (and in the case of some conversions, overwriting the default index.php upon each upgrade)
- Converted links (i.e. links to topics, forums, profiles, etc.) will no longer redirect to the new locations within the Suite if the user does not have permission to view the content
- Gallery images embedded as attachments in posts in vBulletin will now work correctly post-conversion (for new conversions)
- Improved converters so that conversions that require a 'parent' (i.e. converting forums requires members to be converted first) will not allow you to start until the parent has been converted
- Converter version number has not been set inline with the rest of the Suite
- API endpoint added for converters to fetch details about what can be converted
- Joomla, Photoplog, Coppermine, BBPress converters added
- Miscellaneous performance improvements
- Dozens of bug fixes
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.