It is that time of the year again. The air is heavy with expectations, and we can almost taste the hopes and wishes come to life over the next couple of days, as the end of this financial year gives way to the much anticipated and dreaded, appraisal season.
With the appraisal season just around the corner, people like us are looking forward to the increments that almost seem within our reach. We repeat, almost. The atmosphere is filled with excitement for the first timers, while the old geese around are anything but silent spectators.March 31, 2018
They are too miffed with their own set of disappointments over the years, to caution the “young and free” in their team of the possible doom that awaits them. However, whether you love it, or hate it, this is also the season for boot and arse lickers to shine their brightest because their year-long licking adventures are finally going to bear fruits.
Now, all said and done, and regardless of your ranking and the percentage of hike that awaits you in the following weeks, go through these 10 evergreen memes ahead of the appraisal season, that are so relatable, they will leave you with a painfully gaping wound right where it hurts.
1. When they pry open the pandora's box on your “shortcomings”.
When your boss starts your appraisal session. pic.twitter.com/LpO2xd8FeA— GRV (@MildlyClassic) March 28, 2018
2. When “top performer” doesn't translate into a nice pay cheque.
When you're rated 'top performer' after appraisal but realise your hike is only 2% pic.twitter.com/zvRDxmMmgI— à¤¡à¥. à¤ªà¤°à¥à¤®à¤² à¤¤à¥à¤°à¤¿à¤ªà¤¾à¤ à¥ aka à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤°à¥ à¤®à¥à¤¹à¤¨ 'à¤à¤²à¤¾à¤¹à¤¬à¤¾à¤¦à¥' (@GhasPhoosDoctor) March 29, 2018
3. When appraisal day = a field day for boot lickers in office.April 30, 2017
4. Truer than true.March 28, 2018
5. When it becomes the shittiest joke someone makes at your expense.
Boss:You have been a consistent performer,gotten promoted,rating of 5,met all targets,exceeding expectations,so u will get a hike of 50%!!
Employee:Wow really ðð#AppraisalTime ð pic.twitter.com/ueuJ3DAxTl
6. We have all met that “fighter” who “vouches” for us.
Are you ready to hear d dialogues set for this month:-
1. Agle saal tera pakka hai
2. Management ne tere liye kuchh bada socha hai
3. Bell curve me nai baith raha tha
& the best one will be..
4. Maine tere liye bohot fight kiya
ð¤£ #appraisal @Iamsamirarora @hvgoenka
7. When nothing you say is “enough” or “practical”.
Employee : sir promotion chahiye
Boss : pic.twitter.com/wspnE86xXp
8. Sabhi “chamcho” ki shaan me pesh kiya hai.
Arz kiya hai-
Kahin chaandi ke chamche hai,
Kahin chamcho ki chaandi hai..#AppraisalTime
9. KRA what?March 29, 2018
10. Putting the best foot forward during appraisal season.
Employee's behaviour during the month of appraisal..ðð pic.twitter.com/HNy4AgWjC4— Main bhi chowkidar (@_funtoosh_) March 20, 2018