Myth: few colours suit men with dark skin. Fact: If you wear the right colours, they could really enhance your complexion and make you look spiffy in no time.
Having said that, you don't really need to shell out money to understand which clothes will work best for you. Celebrity stylists are here for this simple reason, as they've already done their research to make celebrities look on point.
You just need to copy that and see what'll work best for you.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Farhan Akhtar (@faroutakhtar) on Mar 6, 2019 at 7:56pm PST
1. With Summer on its way in, crisp white cotton white shirts should be worn more often. The white will complement your complexion. Take a cue from Farhan Akhtar and pair with bright coloured solids like blues and pinks and see your outfit light up a day-party.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Vicky Kaushal (@vickykaushal09) on Jan 3, 2019 at 2:33am PST
2. Monochrome outfits should be a part of your wardrobe's arsenal. These instantly complement your skin tone and give the illusion of a great body posture if you don't have one. Besides, these are super easy to style and basic pieces of black and white are found in most people's wardrobes.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Raj Kummar Rao (@rajkummar_rao) on Jan 30, 2019 at 11:16pm PST
3. Warm, earthy tones like browns and mustards will be great for your skin tone. If you're not in the mood for experimenting and doing something loud, these warm tones assure a great look.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Farhan Akhtar (@faroutakhtar) on Jul 29, 2018 at 1:16am PDT
4. Experiment with pastel colours. These colours, while may seem counter-intuitive however, colours like lemon yellow, powder blue, peach are not only impressive on a first date but also suit you because they are super experimental.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Vicky Kaushal (@vickykaushal09) on Feb 21, 2019 at 3:02am PST
5. Move aside from the traditional tones for formal wear. Experiment with offbeat colours. Look at how Vicky Kaushal pulls off this powerful blue suit. Just pair the suit with sharp shoes and a plain shirt that matches the tone of the suit to complete the look.