It is Holi and while playing with colours, getting drenched in water and drinking some 'bhaang' might be your idea of Holi fun, the one crucial thing that can either kill the buzz or intoxicate everyone further is the music you play at your party, right?
So, while you already know the clichéd Holi tracks, here are 10 mixes and songs you can add to keep the tempo pumping:
1. Guitar Sikhda- Jassie Gill has a way of creating songs which make you want to sing along and dance.
2. Jatt Da Muqabla- I am sorry but if Sidhu was not on your list, people can be offended. Also, 'Jatt da muqabla, dass maine kithey?'
3. Koka- For every girl with a shiny nose pin, this is your jam!
4. Dj Frenzy 2018 Mix- This man knows how to make perfect music, just like great cocktails.
5. DJ Frenzy Sidhu Moosewal Mix- Even Frenzy is a Sidhu fan, so trust me, this playlist will get all fans grooving in no time.
6. Saturday- It is a Thursday today but still a good day to dance on a 'Saturday' number!
7. The Bhangra Mix By DJ GSP- Just a wonderful Bhangra mix for every Punjabi dance lover.
8. Punjabi Mashup By DJ Harshal- Now that the beat has been caught, it would be a shame to switch to slow numbers right?
9. Roti - Pav Dharia speaking out for every mom-dad out there!
10. Sab Fade Jange- Parmish Verma makes it clear that whatever happens at this party, everyone will be caught!
Hope you have a wonderful, colourful Holi guys!