Welcome to Fundayforum. Please register your ID or get login for more access and fun.

Signup  Or  Login

house fdf.png

ADMIN ADMIN

Alita - Battle Angel 2019

IMDb: 7.6/10 Genre : Action, Science Fiction, Thriller, Romance Director : Robert Rodriguez Stars : Rosa Salazar, Christoph Waltz, Ed Skrein, Mahershala Ali, Jennifer Connelly LANGUAGE: Hindi (Cleaned) – English Quality: 720p HD-Camrip PLOT: Six strangers find themselves in a maze of deadly mystery rooms, and must use their wits to survive.
Watch and Download

Rate this topic

WISH YOU VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

@Jannat Malik

happybirthday21.gif

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.

JANNAT MALIK zara zoooor se phoonk maroo  :D=)) 

:birthdaycandle:

You are a true friend, so please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday, and may every wish you have come true!

:hbd:

:hbd:  :hbd:

:hbd:  :hbd:  :hbd:
:hbd:  :hbd:  :hbd:  :hbd:

May all of your wishes come true this year. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and friend! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go!

happy-birthday-jannatmalik.gif

amazing-animated-birthday-wishes-for-best-friends.jpg

birthdaybear.gif

happy-birthday-wishes-for-friend.jpg

Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.

From @Anabiya Rajpoot  @waqas dar  @Aks e Khushbu  @Zarnish Ali  @Kainat Khan  @Ahsan  @Uzee Khan  @Hareem Naz  @Meerab Raza  @Suzain Khan  and all Others :) 

• Like 3

Just now, Jannat Malik said:

Awesome....thnk u so mch...

u welcome bas zara late hu gaya u bataya hi ab werna on time bana deta .. but chalo kisi or ko moqa nahi mila :D mai khud banaya yahi kafi :D:D 

• Like 1