Jump to content

Welcome to Fundayforum. Please register your ID or get login for more access and fun.

Signup  Or  Login

house fdf.png

ADMIN ADMIN

Captain Marvel Movie 2019

IMDb - 6.3/10 Rotten Tomatoes Description: Captain Marvel gets caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Initial release: March 8, 2019 (USA) Directors: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck Budget: 152 million USD Music composed by: Pinar Toprak Screenplay: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck, Nicole Perlman, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, Meg LeFauve, Liz Flahive, Carly Mensch
Watch and Download

Alita - Battle Angel 2019

IMDb: 7.6/10 Genre : Action, Science Fiction, Thriller, Romance Director : Robert Rodriguez Stars : Rosa Salazar, Christoph Waltz, Ed Skrein, Mahershala Ali, Jennifer Connelly LANGUAGE: Hindi (Cleaned) – English Quality: 720p HD-Camrip PLOT: Six strangers find themselves in a maze of deadly mystery rooms, and must use their wits to survive.
Watch and Download
  • entries
    19,442
  • comments
    11
  • views
    322,131

Levi's CEO Said He Hasn't Washed His Jeans In 10 Years & Suggested We Do The Same

The fact that men don't like washing their jeans too often is all too well-established by now, but Chip Bergh, the CEO of Levi's, has taken it to a whole new level. The man has claimed that his jeans haven't seen the insides of an washing machine in over 10 years. He has also suggested that all of us should do the same.

I know, right? We had this exact same reaction that you're probably having right now. How does it even work? What happens when it's dirty? Does it not smell? What about sweat, stains, germs?!

But he had a solution to these things. He said he spot cleans stains, and whenever he feels they have become too dirty, he hand washes them lightly. Rest of the times, he just puts in out in the sun, and that apparently takes care of the cleanliness, as well as the germs. In fact, sunning a pair of jeans is apparently better to get rid of germs than washing it, and it also keeps the fabric fibers intact for years.

Levis CEO Hasn't Washed His Jeans In 10 Years© Getty Images

For areas where sunlight is not available in plenty, storing jeans inside the freezer apparently can get rid of 90% of germs. Who knew? But we wonder what happens to the rest 10% of germs.

Levis CEO Hasn't Washed His Jeans In 10 Years© Getty Images

Well, it probably works in countries with less pollution. We're wondering whether Chip still maintains his stand if he ever comes and lives in Gurgaon for a month. As for us, let's just say we'll have to be prepared for a flying chappal coming our way before so much as sharing this method with our mother, even on phone.

Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×