90s kids will have a hard time forgetting an impeccable B-town star like Rahul Dev. An actor and a supermodel, who is now 51, seems to be ageing in reverse and how!
A quick look at his Instagram feed and you will be convinced that this man knows exactly how to strike a chord with his beard game and sartorial sensibilities.
He is truly a sight for sore eyes and if you want to learn a few tricks on how to grow versatile beard styles, Rahul's jaw-dropping beard game will leave you inspired for sure. Check it out:View this post on InstagramA cracker of a shoot .. thanks much @jitusavlani for creating some memories ðâ¤ï¸ #portraitphotography #picoftheday #watchthisspace #somethingnew #soonA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
1. The Salt and Pepper beard never looked so good! Be it a patchy beard or a thick beard, this man knows how to knock it out of the park with his impeccable beard game.
This preppy beard is actually a win-win as you just have to keep letting it grow and let it stay as it is, even if it is a patchy beard.View this post on InstagramMonty Singh from Operation Parindey .. 2 day to go .. Our film premieres March 7 only on @zee5premium .. #The24HourChase #OperationParindey #OperationParindeyOnZEE5 #azee5original @sanjaygadhvi4 @theamitsadh @gaur_amit @niveditabasu @finalcoastproductions @fluenceindia @ruchainamdar @aakashdahiya002 @iamkunalmshahkms ðA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
2. Showing off greying whiskers is a statement and Rahul knows how to exhibit the same.
Since we all know that facial hair has been having a moment, he keeps it at level 10 with his long moustache and short stubble here.View this post on InstagramMonty Singh from Operation Parindey .. Our film premieres March 7 only on @zee5premium .. #The24HourChase #OperationParindey #OperationParindeyOnZEE5 #azee5original @sanjaygadhvi4 @theamitsadh @gaur_amit @niveditabasu @finalcoastproductions @fluenceindia @ruchainamdar @aakashdahiya002 @iamkunalmshahkms ðA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
3. A long beard is truly worth the effort. While a classic beard is easier to maintain, Rahul went all out and created this preppy look that gives an edge to his look.
This is actually your holiday beard while you are at home and self-quarantining. Think about it!View this post on InstagramWicked Sunday ð .. howâs yours ?? #photooftheday #bold #wicked #sunday #clothes #rajeshpratapsingh #photography #munna #makeover #ramshankarA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
4. The one question that most men seem to have while growing out a beard, is which style to go for? Whether you are an aficionado or someone who likes to change their style, this is another smattering way to rock the salt and pepper beard.
For bald men, a beard-stache can add that sense of ruggedness and instantly turn heads, courtesy Dev.View this post on InstagramStill trying to get used to the face ðð #transformation #perspective #saturdayA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
5. He is not just about full beards but also looks suave with a light beard style too. It is actually quite easy to draw the spotlight on yourself with this beard type. Just sport aesthetically pleasing outfits like Dev and you are done!View this post on InstagramTorbaaz ... #actor #actorslife #movies #filming #onset #photography #nofilter #workmode #traveller #destination #bishkek #torbaazA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
6. A thick beard is the definition of a statement beard. But, if you really want it to stand out, the best way to do so is by adding a moustache to it. It adds a perfect contrast and also gives a classy edge to your overall look.View this post on InstagramJust looking... #closeup #potrait #photography #photographer #nofilter @tarun_khiwalA post shared by (@rahuldevofficial)
7. And lastly, this goatee just sets him apart from the crowd. This is a perfect example on days when you want to be experimental and less scruffy.
It's versatile and depending on the thickness and its length, one can easily look impeccably groomed just like Rahul Dev.