First dates can be really agonising. Meeting a stranger for food and drinks isn't exactly a comfortable situation to be in. From not disclosing TMI to keeping it chill, striking the balance can be really tricky. Then there's the question of how to dress for the date.
Apart from grooming habits that your date can instantly notice to, an emergency pimple popping guide, here's some women answering the burning question of how they want men to be dressed on the first date.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by KARTIK AARYAN (@kartikaaryan) on Feb 27, 2019 at 2:18am PST
1. "Love a guy who can pull off semi-formals outside of a work setting. A blazer can almost go with anything, if worn a well. And if a guy can pull off a blazer with jeans with a pair of boots, I'll be majorly impressed." -Anukriti Talukdar, 25-year-old Lawyer.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Vicky Kaushal (@vickykaushal09) on Feb 12, 2019 at 5:40am PST
2. "A guy who knows layering is a guy worth keeping. Seasons like the Winter can be really dull for a guy's wardrobe. If a guy can experiment and bring out the best of creativity to that effect, I'm sold." -Priyanka Sharma, a 27-year-old PR Associate.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Raj Kummar Rao (@rajkummar_rao) on Dec 26, 2018 at 7:43am PST
3. "Someone who is open to experimenting with cool fashion trends and keeping themselves suave is always impressive. A bum bag, or a cross body sling is super trendy and useful at the same time." -Raagini Sarkar, a 23-year-old Fashion Stylist.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ishaan Khatter (@ishaan95) on Dec 16, 2018 at 10:35pm PST
4. "I really like a guy who can clean up well and wear polished formals to a date night. There is nothing hotter than a guy who carries himself well in well-ironed formals," -Sana Malhotra, a 28-year-old Consultant.View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) on Nov 24, 2017 at 4:41am PST
5. "What's not to love about a guy who can pull off monochrome. Also, I'm a big fan of ethnic wear. A long kurta or a bandhgala are among the offbeat choices that I'll be hugely impressed by," -Vibhuti Kapoor, a 26-year-old Architect.